WORLD LEADER IN OEM MANUFACTURING
Committed To Dental Excellence
At mdi multisystem dental implant it’s all about the final result. MDI back-tapered coronal design and built-in platform shifting are designed to optimize bone and soft tissue volume for natural-looking aesthetics
- Suits a wide range of bone types and bone augmentation procedures.
- Wide range of restoration parts.
- Double thread of 2.2mm which increases the implant’s insertion speed.
- Self-tapping capability.
- Two spiral channels for improved integration.
- Micro rings on the implants neck improve the shear strength in the crest zone.
- Changing thread thickness improves bone compression.
- Available in 3.3, 3.75, 4.2, 5 and 6mm diameters and in lengths of 6,7,8,10,11.5,13 and 16mm.
- Because MDI multisystem implant system is simple
- With few parts and only a small number of tools needed in the process,
- All those involved in the implantation including the dentist,
- Ttechnicians and rehabilitation physicians save time and effort,
- Reducing the cost of the entire procedure.
- Self-tapping Spiral implants are especially designed for implantation in a wide range of bone types and bone augmentation procedures.
- Their new geometric design includes dual threads,
- Two spiral channels stemming from the apex,
- Micro rings on the implant neck and a changing thread thickness along the implant.
If you have any Question just read our FAQ'S Section or call us.
Call Us Today for FREE Consultations
Download Our Catalog From Here
When choosing surgical drills you must always remember that the core requirements are strength, precision, and functionality. MDI Multisystem dental drills are a unique design made to serve these purposes in the best possible way. Choose the ones best made for you right now.
Dealing with delicate oral proceduces requires percision and power. In order to empower the medical staff, MDI Multisystem have created the ratchet torque which can allow maximum precision with minimum power. Made from grade 5 titanium, this powerhouse will last for a lifetime, and will provide the best ROI in the market.
MDI Multisystem Spiral Implant products are surprisingly simple to assemble and implant when compared to alternative dental implant sets. There are only three simple tools required in order to place them properly. There are eight main pieces in the set as opposed to hundreds that other sets contain. Thanks to thorough planning and a deep understanding of the problems that commonly occur we’ve come up with a simple solution
The healing cap is set on the implant after it has been exposed and remains in the jaw until soft tissue (the gums) has healed.
Its function is to prepare the site for placing the prosthetic device.
It can also be used as a temporary prosthetic structure.
Healing caps are available in 3 sizes: Standard, Narrow and Wide.
Analog / Implant Replica
Analogues are used by laboratory technicians to replicate implants and their position in a patient’s mouth. A model of the patient’s dentition is cast using an impression. The analogue, screwed onto the impression coping, is set into the plaster model during casting.
A straight titanium abutment with hex. The abutment comes in five heights. For immediate loading on temporary bridges or complete dentures.
2. Straight Shoulder Abutment. There are plastic sleeves connected to the abutment that can be used for temporary crowns and as transfers.
We are launching our Products
Visit our stores on different marketplaces and get huge discount on opening
Our Happy Customers
How To Buy
You can But the Products from our Different Platform
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open your chat or business profile of the business you’d like to order from.
- Tap on the shopping button icon listed next to the business name to access their catalog.
- Once the catalog opens, browse through the products you’d like to order.
- Tap on the product you like.
- Tap Add to Cart on products you’d like to order.
- Alternatively, you can also tap on Message Business if you’d like to message the business about the product query.
Visit Our Marketplaces to buy our Products Easily
How to place an order?
What payment options do you offer?
How much time take the Shipping process
What are your hours of operation?
How can I track my order?
Do you ship out of the country?
Do you ship COD?
What if I made a typo on the shipping address?
©2022. Dentalimplantfrance.com All Rights Reserved.